Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sleep Deprivation

I didn't realize I'd be back again so soon, but writing about daylight savings time activities made me think about recent night-time activities, which should normally just consist of lots of good, sound sleep, but no, not lately.

Things Keeping Me Awake At Night
1. Our dog Sonny...of course, he sleeps all day and stirs all night, pawing me at 3am to be petted, because he's so neglected and attention-starved, and at 120 lbs, he's difficult to ignore!
2. Hip joint structure...fascinating, really. It allows almost as much movement as the shoulder joint, but has loads of stability, so sublaxation and dislocation are relatively uncommon.
3. Hip joints make me think of hip flexors, of course, and the fact that mine are feeling a little tighter and less happy the past few days keeps them on my mind.
4. Who even knows? Random, trivial thoughts that I can't even recall at the moment.
Guess I've got a few things brewing...on verra bien!




No comments: