Friday, March 28, 2008

There's Nothing Like a Massage!

I could just lie there for hours getting worked on! Honestly, I know I could. And moreoever, there's no doubt that I would!! Oops, just realized that that would make me more of a massage therapy gourmande and less a gourmet. Eww.

For me, the saddest moment of an hour-long deep tissue massage comes when it's time to turn over. Why? Because that signals that it's approximately halfway done. Quelle tristesse! If there's ever a time when I would like to retard the advancement of time, that would have to be it! Seriously.

If I had the means, I would absolutely treat everyone I know to a session with Kristi. There's nothing like seeing someone emerge, post-massage, with all traces of stress, imbalance, tightness melted away. What a good place to be.







1 comment:

rickshaw said...

Maybe walking the 10K is enough this time.

Too much Rock the Casbah!